One day rental $700
Multiple day rental available!
The black PT-DZ780LBU 7000L WUXGA 1-Chip DLP Projector from Panasonic provides a high brightness of 7000 lumens, 3000:1 contrast, and dramatically reduced noise (30 dB), thanks to a carefully designed airflow control system and cooling fans. The image processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high, mid, and low-frequency components, bringing out fine details accordingly.
The projector uses high-power 310W lamps that have a long replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours. The dual-lamp system eliminates any type of interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode), ensuring 24/7 projection. Dynamic RGB Booster ensures remarkable balance of brightness and color reproduction. The dual-lamp system contributes to reliable operation, less downtime, and low maintenance costs.
- Dual-lamp system uses two high-output 310W lamps providing a high brightness of 7000 lumens.
- A carefully designed airflow control system and cooling fans allow air to be drawn in from the bottom and exhausted from the back. This eliminates openings in the front and sides and reduces operation noise dramatically to 30dB, even when the unit is used with the lamps at full power in normal mode.
- The well-positioned fans operate efficiently with slower rotation and less noise.
- Panasonic’s Dynamic RGB Booster achieves high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out. It combines Panasonic’s proprietary Vivid Color Control technology with a Lamp Modulation Drive System for a 1-chip DLP projector that produces bright and vivid colors.
- Images are analyzed frame by frame, with scene-linking and real-time modulation used to achieve high brightness and vivid color reproduction.
- Advanced image processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high, mid, and low-frequency components, bringing out fine details accordingly. The resulting images have a more natural, three-dimensional appearance with crisp, clear detail.
- High-powered 310W lamps have a long replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours, reducing the total cost of ownership.
- The optical block, the heart of the projector, is hermetically sealed to resist the effects of dust and other particles in the air, making it possible to remove the air filters for optics. It also contributes to the low TCO.
- Panasonic’s liquid cooling system directly cools the DLP chip to improve performance and enable operation up to 113°F. This allows for use in a wider variety of environments while stabilizing performance and keeping the unit quiet, even in harsh conditions.
- Dual-lamp system eliminates any interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.
- Equipped with an HDBaseT DIGITAL LINK terminal, the projector allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, and control signals (Ethernet, RS- 232C) up to 492′ through a single Cat5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it suitable for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations. A single cable solution can be expanded by using the DIGITAL LINK switcher ET-YFB200G (not included).
- Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical, and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment easily using only the remote control, with no external equipment needed. Four-Corner Adjustment and Keep Aspect Off functions also simplify fine adjustment.
- Geometry Manager Pro freeware software offers a more flexible and complex geometric adjustment capability, supporting color matching and edge blending for multi-screen projection. It also makes adjustments for multiple projectors fast and easy over a network. Also, a computer can be used to operate this function with storage for up to three sets of adjustments.
- Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens with edge blending, color matching, and digital image enlarging.
- Compatible with the Art-Net protocol for lighting management, which lets you connect the projector to the lighting console and operate functions. Art-Net transmits the lighting control protocol DMX512 over the Ethernet.
- System Daylight View 2 for enhanced color perception.
- Backup Input function prevents downtime by using two inputs. This is usable only with DVI-D primary input and HDMI secondary input, with a signal of the same format being input to both.
- Key Features
- Full HD-ready WUXGA resolution
- System Daylight View 2 for enhanced color perception
- DICOM simulation mode
- Rec. 709 mode for HDTV projection
- Full 10-bit image processing
- Waveform monitor function
- Powered lens shift/zoom/focus
- Unit can be rotated 360 degrees vertically
- Easy lamp replacement from the rear
- Picture-in-Picture function
- Crestron Connected compatibility
- Scheduling function
- Mechanical lens shutter
- Direct power off
- RoHS Directive compliant
- Built-in closed caption decoder
- Built-in AMX Device Discovery technology
- Easy remote monitoring and control over a LAN
- Wireless remote control with 98′ maximum range